Stetson Executive Network Profile
Vice President, Acute Sales
Area of Expertise
Big Company Challenges, Innovation Processes, Innovation in Regulated Industries
• Rob Cannon is the Vice President for McKesson Plasma & Biologics Division
• He has 30 years’ experience in the healthcare markets in contracting, distribution, GPO, management, manufacturing, marketing, operations, and sales.
• He been with McKesson for eight years and has advanced them from the Long-Term Care market into Home Infusion and Specialty pharmacy with creating a “One McKesson” by bring together the Med Surge, Pharma, Plasma, and Specialty and promoted the four years ago to VP for McKesson Plasma & Biologics as VP handling contracting, comp, marketing, operations, and sales
• Before McKesson he ran home infusion pharmacies, a DME, a long term care pharmacy, and specialty pharmacy out of Orlando, Fl for five years and worked for Abbott Laboratories and Roche Diagnostics and ran their eastern Alternate Site Divisions for contracting, marketing, and sales for 10 years.
• He lives in Orlando, Fl with his wife Song and his two sons Jack (21) and Matthew (18) and two step daughters Haley (21) and Kaelin (18) and is involved in Yoga while running in his spare time to train for races and spends time surfing with his family.